Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday 10 April

Spent some time in the garden yesterday planting seeds in trays and placed in the mini greenhouse.  - This is an experiment with seeds that can be grown out in the soil - but I have tried these before and they haven't grown so thought I would try something differently.  It might work.

Today I have been preparing my beds for my vegetables hoeing and weeding and covered in fleece to warm up the soil.  Hasn't it been a gorgeous day but still that chill in the wind at the top of the hill. My mum said it wa sreally warm in Huntly today!! Grrrr!

Note the three tier greenhouse!

This is going to be the onion, garlic and shallot plot.
Peas, turnips and I am not sure what else yet maybe some potatoes.

Snowy has survived his battle and no infection.  He spent most of the day in the garden yesterday - came in about 3 and flaked out for the rest of the night.    Been out and about a bit today had another run in with a neighbours cat but I intercepted! Still thinks he can catch the birds. He is such a funny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment