Saturday 22 September 2012

Leuchars Air Show - Its a grr moment!


Boat coming in to Lerwick.
. Harbour as we were leaving Shetland. Heading we assume to Shetland Catch
 
Godetia in my Mums Garden

Leuchars Air Show

Burntisland

Victor in Perth tryingto find his way back to Aberdeen - I took the photo as the flowers were so pretty!

Sunrise over Bressay taken from the Hrossey









Hydrangea at the Old Manor Hotel at Lundin Links.

I was very impressed by the Chandelier at the Old Manor Hotel.

Old Steam Engine - I love seeing these.

Leuchars Air Show

The West of Scotland Military Wives Choir - they brought a tear to my eye!

The Field Gun Crews getting their photo taken - the RAF beat the Navy !

The Red Arrows - they are always fantastic to watch, and alway put on a brilliant show.

Another plane!
Hello folks - I am on the new blog layout again and cant seem to find the functions I am looking for - this may be a grrr moment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment