Saturday 3 September 2011

Miserable day again!

My theme seems to be always the weather!  I was hoping to get some gardening done but that is unlikely.  Have bought some bulbs though for planting later in the month.   Some photos of whats happening in the garden.

Snowy is not a happy boy just had 2 injections and a collar put on round his neck to stop him licking his bite.   We have to give him tablets twice a day and keep him in probably for the next 24 to 48 hours -  that will mean no sleep. A disgruntled boy - laughing inside as he is quite comical but also feeling for him.  He is managing to eat his food.

Saxafrigga in bloom.

Pot of Godetia


I like this pot - new light in middle.


Large mushroom - and I have seen a brown one today.


My one and only tomato in the house !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment